Following the recent update from the Government regarding Covid-19 we want to let you know that we are currently CLOSED but plan to reopen on Friday 3rd JULY. Please see below for details about our procedures and practices.
We are contacting those who have booked onto site whilst it is closed on a monthly basis. We will then offer either a full refund, or the opportunity to carry your booking over to another time later this season (subject to availability). We regret that it is not possible to carry bookings over into next year. Bookings carried forward will then be subject to our normal cancellation policy.
We hope you all stay safe and well during the current situation, and hope to see many of you later on this year.
COVID-19 REOPENING PROCEDURES & PRACTICES AT COW CLOSE
We have of course, had to make some new arrangements to ensure the safety of all our visitors and to prevent the potential spread of Covid-19.
Bearing this in mind please read the information below and adhere to the procedures and protocols we have put in place. These are for your safety as much as the safety of everyone else on site.
The Yorkshire Dales is an amazing place to visit, and it is of primary importance to us that our local community is not put at risk. Please exercise generous social distancing when you are out and about in our local community.
- We can provide a contactless stay as it is possible to pay any balances owing on your booking by internet payment. Sort Code: 40 28 16 Account No: 81269542
- Where possible, please use your own facilities in your caravan or motorhome.
- There is a one way system operating around the toilet block – anti-clockwise.
- Please note that amenity block is currently operating under a “unisex” policy. This is so visitors from the same unit/family group can use the toilets and book the shower rooms out together. The facilities are available on a strictly one in/one out policy – (unless sharing with people from your family group)
- When you are in the amenity block please use the bolt on the door to ensure that no one else enters whilst you are in there.
- We ask that you pre-book your 15 minute shower slot (8.30-11.00am and 6.00-7.30pm) and stick to your allocated time for the comfort and convenience of all our visitors. Cleaning products and disinfectant is available in the amenity block should you need them.
- Multi-touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- Please take care to follow social distancing at all times and remember to wash your hands before and after using the shower block, CDP, Bins, washing up facilities or water taps
- Tissues are available to catch and bin coughs and sneezes.
- We have undertaken a full risk assessment for Covid 19.
- Visitors who do not comply with safety regulations and social distancing will be asked to leave site for the safety of everyone.
Thank you again for visiting. We hope you have an enjoyable stay. If you have any questions please speak to us, or ring if you prefer.
The Cow Close Team
Tel: Amanda 07814781526
Tel: Suzanne 07775510533